Click Here ( Powered By : Google API )
A four-year-old boy died of electrocution after he touched an electric pole while playing outside his house in Nalasopara on Wednesday.
At around 9.30 am, Sahil Khan along with other children were playing in Om Sai Nagar chawl, Santosh Bhuvan, Nalasopara (east). Khan touched a Maharashra State Board Electricity Supply (MSEB) electric pole. He was thrown away to a distance due to the impact of the current. Khan was taken to the Alliance hospital but declared dead on admission.
The Nalasopara police registered a accidental death case. Residents said that a case of negligence should be made against the MSEB.
Source : Times of India
VasaiVirarProperty is an online portal to buy , sell , rent property in naigoan, vasai, nallasopara, virar, palghar and boisar. While the rates of flat and shop are raising high in mumbai suburbs, vasaivirarproperty provide the best and easy way to find and search budget homes for the buyers.
vasaivirarproperty's handshakes with many popular builders in local area has given happiness to both developers and the buyers, by providing great discounts on bulk booking or group booking.
vasaivirarproperty also provide free advertisement for individual for resale of flats and has given an local civilians an opportunity to sell there flats online in quick time and with lots of additional services. and also provides free classified advertisement to the other construction related business people in local area.